Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time to hit the beach

Colorful bathing suits are the best! 
Keeping the accessories to a minimum just makes sense when at the beach, I actually only wore the necklace on the way to and from the beach. I don't want to get a tan with a pattern and don't want to ruin my necklace either by over exposing it to the sun. I borrowed the hat from my boyfriend as it matched my outfit and just wanted to see how it fits. I forgot my hat at home and ended up making a turban of my dress while I was sun bathing, anything to keep my hair and head safely covered :)
Thank you so much for reading,









Promod necklace/ Chillin swimwear by Cropp/ Random dress/ Hat borrowed from my bf


13 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog dear! did you add me to your google + circles? or gfc? I want you there :)


    click to see my new outfit >>> How to wear your printed shirts?


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bikini Carmen! And it helps if you look amazing in it, like you do! Looks like you're at a beautiful location...that sunset...sigh.

    xoxo
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in a bikini! Nice accessorizing with the blue necklace too

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bikini Carmen and.... great body!!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post as well as your blog is very cool
    I invite you to stop by my blog and follow me if you like.
    Hope you like it as much as me yours
    DOLCE You in VIRGINIA

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    Also on faceboook https://www.facebook.com/dolcebyvirginiasayago?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. your swim suit is soooo cute!! lovely photos :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce frumos e costumul de baie! :) Iti sta bine cu palaria iubitului, poti sa o imprumuti definitiv :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mă bucur să aud că am fost în aceeași perioadă la mare. Cum vi s-a părut răsăritul, așa-i că este un fenomen de vis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a fost superb :) la noi a fost si hilar cum am ajuns sa vedem rasaritul, am fost cazati ls cineva, si la 3 dim cand am vrut sa intram am constatat ca eram inchisi afara si am stat pe plaja, dar a meritat :D

      Delete
  9. Damn girl, you got great body. So jealous.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)