Monday, June 24, 2013

Seaside I

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend. We went on a short seaside getaway with friends.
The weather was just perfect and the water quite warm, which was a nice surprise :)
I'll be showing you the outfits I wore the two days we spent there. I love to wear colorful outfits, and since I changed my hair color I find that the bright colors suit me even better now.
Thanks so much for visiting!








Shorts Terranova/ Top Tex/ Necklace Meli Melo (similar here)/ Watch Fossil/ Bag bought in Bulgaria a couple of years ago

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! love your necklace... :)

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice summer look! You are so lucky, I haven't go to the beach in a long time. Love your hair color too!.

    K.
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colors are perfect for summer days:-)!!!Love your shorts!!!Happy Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo.... I love colours!!!!!
    Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great summer look ! Your necklace is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit!:) love the necklace, it reminds me of candies♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)