Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dinner time

Hey there,
Almost Happy Friday again, can't believe how fast time flies by, yet another Q is ending. Next week is going to be a rough one at work, but I'll pack and extra portion of optimism with me, and be fine. We'll be going on holiday on the 12th July, so I'm really looking forward to visiting Italy, I've only been to Rome and Venice, but we'll now visit a larger part of the country. I can't wait to be sipping some wine and admiring the sunset in Tuscany! I already started putting the outfits together for the trip.
Below you have the last outfit I wore while at the seaside, going out for a late dinner.
Wanted something casual, but still late night dinner appropriate, possible clubbing too, hence the cotton attire :) So I could bounce around on the dance floor.
Thanks so much for visiting!










H&M skirt and necklace/ Mango top/ Humanic flats/ Random leather bag/ Fossil watch

16 comments:

  1. Buna!
    ai un tag de la mine
    http://fashionblogbydenise.blogspot.ro/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin fancy! Haha, love that print skirt and your bright necklace

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place foarte mult cum ti-ai prins parul a oferit tinutei un plus de eleganta si romantism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in your outfit! Cute skirt! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on Google+ and bloglovin (#19)....and I clicked there on the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation and some love ;)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely skirt! you look absolutely amazing!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely, as always!
    nice skirt, lovely necklace, great hairdo!
    hugs and kisses from L.A. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ce frumos ti-ai facut parul! arata foarte bine si e perfect in perioada verii cand e extrem de cald afara ;) pup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    You are so gorgeous and your skirt so absolutely stunning! Love the print!
    Also adore your hair today.
    I would love to stay in touch!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the skirt and necklace. Best of luck with your week at work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. imi place tinuta
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post :)
    Check out this new giveaway, summer clothes and $100 gift card!

    Your Princess is in Another Castle


    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit! Hope you have fun on your holiday =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty perfect
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)