Sunday, April 28, 2013

Boyfriend jeans

I just love my new boyfriend jeans, very comfy and they even look good on my behind, just the perfect fit! Tried a few pairs on until I got these, as I don't like the really loose ones, which actually look like you're wearing your boyfriend's jeans and they might fall off you any moment and leave you uncovered. And don't like wearing belts all the time, so really glad I found these jeans.
For going out I wear heels most of the time, and I would have worn my white heels with this outfit, but as we were going to a very special dinner wanted to be comfortable but still look cute and chic so ended up wearing my flats. And the flats were a great idea as we had a couple of stairs to climb that evening.
What do you guys think of boyfriend jeans?
Have a great week,
xoxo 
Carmen




  




Pull&Bear jeans/H&M top/Mango bag/ Michael Kors watch/ Humanic flats

6 comments:

  1. imi place topul e superb
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked good with a more feminin shirt :D

    shall we follow each other?

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/04/when-in-jungle.html#more

    Subscribe on youtube for DIY and fashion videos. I’ts gonna be a lot of fun :D

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MelYaraMel?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you styled them

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love this look!!! its perfect how you paired masculine jeans with a feminine top!! nice combo :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look, those jeans are great and it suits you.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)