Monday, March 4, 2013

Pastels

Hi!
We had such a gorgeous weather yesterday! Finally spring is here!
I celebrated by wearing shorts and pastels as we grabbed a cappuccino and did some grocery shopping.
Arrived home I also did some cooking, I'll share the recipe and some photos this evening as I won't have time to take any outfit photos until Wednesday. For all of you out there working in finance, wish you a smooth month end closing :)
Have a lovely week!
xoxo
Carmen



















Motivi leather jacket/H&M shorts/Reserved blouse and accessories (ring, bracelets, belt and scarf)/Meli Melo watch/Otter bag/Gatta tights

12 comments:

  1. I saw you on Chictopia!
    Your style is very nice !
    I love that colorblocking sweater and you matched accessories really great !

    I am your new follower :D Hope you can visit my blog too !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    PS You are also welcome to join TOPSHOP ( LOVE ) Giveaway on my blog. Just follow couple of easy steps and you may win an item from their collection you like fo free and delivered to you !

    All details are here : http://myneonrock.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-love-with-fashion-giveaway_24.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce tinuta vesela! Numai buna pentru vremea frumoasa de azi.

    te pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! It looks really sunny there where you are - guess spring is in the air in Europe?
    LOVE pastels - one of my absolute favourite trends these past few seasons. It looks great on you!

    Love,
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Amanda :) yes, spring is finally here. when we took the photos there were around +12 degrees, I'm so happy we have sunny days now!!

      Delete
  4. e tare draguta bluzita iar outfitul per total e interesant, nu inteleg de ce se vad pozele atat de mici, poate poti sa le maresti cumva, pup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)) mersi, sunt la dimensiunea ideala pozele :)

      Delete
  5. Ţinuta este foarte frumoasă şi te avantajează. Cizmele sunt bestiale.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)