Thursday, March 7, 2013

Striped shirt

Hi,
As spring arrived and the weather is getting warmer and warmer, my boots will soon go back in their boxes and I won't see them until November probably, so I decided to wear each of them one more time before putting them away, so you'll see me in boots for the next few days :)

Wearing my new rings, love them so much! and a beautiful martisor bracelet received from my dear colleague Oana! thanks :*

The last photos are talking with my phone, as I really wanted photos outside, but we did'nt have time to get home for our camera before it got dark.

Happy International Women's Day Ladies!! Hope you'll pamper yourself tomorrow or just treat yourself with some piece and quite and just relax! 
xoxo
Carmen





  




H&M Jeans
Zara shirt
Asos boots
Stradivarius coat

11 comments:

  1. love this post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    flw me and tell about this!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is amazing and an essential in every woman's closet! loving that coat too:)
    lots and lots of love
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this masculine-feminine take Carmen. GREAT boots!! Is that a CK watch? I just got one as well :)

    Love,
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it's a Pierre Lannier(http://en.pierre-lannier.fr) watch, but I have been lusting after a CK for a while now, it was on my Christmas wishlist; I'll receive my yearly bonus in May, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be my first purchase :P

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, nice post! DO you want to follow eachother?
    I wait for you for a NEW VERY GOURMAND POST!!
    Kiss Kiss
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much ladies for your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)