Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yellow watch

Hello,
One more day, and month end closing's done!!
The pictures were taken last night, so I don't look as fresh as I would have liked, but after an 11 hour work day, it must do :)
Hope your day has been more relaxing!
I love this beautiful leopard print blouse, and I couldn't wait for it to dry so I could wear it with my new yellow watch which is amazing! I actually surprised myself in purchasing this watch as I'm quite conservative in choosing my accessories. Yellow, rubber watch, who would have thought?
What do you think of today's outfit?
Night!
Carmen
















Mango Blouse
Meli Melo Hat,Watch and Necklace
H&M Kids Jeans
Random Leather Bag
Mini Prix Oxfords

14 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen,
    Nice sweater (I am a HUGE leopard print fan). The hat is awesome with this!!
    Have a great day!
    Amanda

    loubousandlattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, ce frumos e plovarasul tau! imi plac enorm ploverele cu animal print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc!! si l-am prins si la reduceri :)

      Delete
  3. You're so adorable with that hat and leopard printed sweatshirt, loves it. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just bought a new pair of SS13 Céline loafers in hopes to provoke in minimalism, I'd say it's still quite provoking, do tell what you think on my investment on these new hooves lol ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/new-hooves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute laid back look!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top! Leopard prints are so chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)