Monday, February 18, 2013

Wedding outfit

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend!
We got back home this evening, I couldn't post anything from Cluj as my boyfriend, Bogdan, did not bring his laptop with him, usually he doesn't go anywhere without it, but he recently got a tablet and he brought that along, which was a surprise for me, so I couldn't upload anything..Men and their gadgets :)) Now we're home and I'm posting from my laptop :)
We had a nice time in Cluj, the weather was beautiful: sunny and warm! Tomorrow I'll post the photos we took this morning but till then see the dress I wore to the wedding.
What do you think?

ps I love my new purse!! It was a birthday present from Bogdan!! My birthday was last Sunday but the present arrived on Friday so I wasn't able to show it to you guys earlier! As some of you may know from my  very first post my wish is someday to own a Chanel purse, this is not Chanel but it's the next best thing!! gorgeous leather Moschino purse :D he picked it out and ordered it, I had no clue, he really surprised me :) Best boyfriend ever!! Love you! :*

Night!
Carmen












Lashez dress
Oasap boots
H&M necklace worn as a bracelet
Sixth earrings
Moschino purse
Stradivarius coat

13 comments:

  1. thank you! I just read your latest post! hilarious and true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so chic and elegant!!your dress is stunning!thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your nice comment,i am your new follower on facebook and blogloving,would you like to follow me back?
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline, Love from France !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and purse!

    http://www.im2style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit.. Love that dress :)

    Visit my blog and follow if you like, I always follow back!
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)