Saturday, February 9, 2013

The geek in me









Hi all,
This is what I wore yesterday, I must say I haven't been very inspired the last couple of days, I blame it on the lack of sleep. As you might have noticed I'm wearing braces, I got them last July and my orthodontist said I might have to wear them for about a year and a half, no problem. Unfortunately a couple of months ago he moved back to Cyprus so now I have a new doctor, and I think she messed up my teeth! One of my tooth started to twirl and it hurts and bruised my inner cheek. I'm positive this was not planned! I'm going to see her next week and see what she tells me. I might just have to search for a new doctor, frustrating. This explains my lack of sleep and also I have been spending more and more time on Chictopia, love the community and there are so many people with great outfits from whom to get inspired :)
Wish you a great weekend!!

xoxo
Carmen

Lee Cooper Jeans also worn here
H&M blouse
Asos watch
Cora suede shoes

7 comments:

  1. you are the cutest geek ever

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh I can't believe she messed up your tooth like that! sounds painful :( hope you get better! <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) we'll see what she tells me on Tuesday

      Delete
  3. Imi place cum ai combinat bulinele.cu dungile

    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)