Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New necklace

Hi all!
Today I wore my new new accessories, gorgeous necklace and bangles received as a birthday present from my lovely girlfriends Eli and Anca! Thank you girls! :*
I combined the richness of gold with a powerful green and soft pink, really enjoyed today's casual business outfit.
What do you think?
Have you seen the Grammys? Tomorrow I'll post my favorite Grammy look! Spoiler alert it's designed by  Azzedine Alaia :)
Hope your having a great week!
Night!
Carmen











Promod blouse
H&M shirt and accessories
Mango pants
Fossil watch
Lashez coat

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit ;) I love green!

    www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, this colour was made for you!! Beautiful! I love the gold necklace with the green. Awesome!
    Love,
    Amanda

    loubousandlattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your comment on my blog :) and nice official outfit with great necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the necklace looks so great ! and also your shirt ! great combination!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks nice on you!

    fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)