Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mostly black

Hi all!
Had such a busy day at work today, time just flew by and we are slowly heading toward very busy and long days as month end is here yet again :) 
For busy and long days at work I'm most comfortable in jeans and definitely no heels!
See below a very simple casual outfit I wore today, accessorized it with a print scarf and a hat, as casual and simple does not mean boring!
I dyed my hair yesterday, dark red :D, I don't know if you can tell from these pictures, but weekend is here in two days and we'll be able to take photos outside, I'm curious if you'll see the difference. It seems to me that it's way darker than it was. Anyways :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Good night!
Carmen











Asos boots and coat
H&M jeans and scarf
Mango sweater
Meli Melo hat
Pierre Lannier watch
silver accessories
Peggy Sage lipstick

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)