Sunday, February 3, 2013

Loving my new coat

Hello lovelies!
Done with the weekly cleaning, and we managed to sort 3 boxes we had in our kitchen full of stuff. We renovated our apartment last summer, and these were the final 3 boxes :D Now almost everything is in it's place. Such a relief!
We're off to have lunch and do some shopping!
See what I'm wearing today! I'm loving my new coat :)
Have a lovely Sunday afternoon!
xoxo
Carmen











H&M Kids Jeans
Orsay Blouse
Oasap Coat
Oasap Necklace
Zara Men Scarf (borrowed from my boyfriend)
Cora Suede shoes
LeatherPoint Bag

10 comments:

  1. I looove yr necklace and the blue coat is fantastic!!

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and blog! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! love your blog, following you via bloglovin!

      Delete
  3. great blog and nice post! I will be here more often!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too and like my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket - my favourite colour! The necklace is also great :)

    Love from South Africa,
    Amanda

    loubousandlattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)