Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to me :)

Hi!
Yesterday evening I celebrated my birthday with friends, we bowled, played pool, went clubbing and at 3 a.m. got something to bite. It was great! :) Thank you all so much for being there with me, you all made my night!! :) and of course thanks for all the presents as well! Some of the items you'll be seeing in future posts, as I got some gorgeous stuff. 
See below what I wore, and if you were wondering my feet were killing me after dancing for a few hours :))
In the last photo you can also meet my darling boyfriend! He's taking me to get my birthday present today, we'll leaving shortly, and I have no clue what could my present be!?! 
What do you think it could be? I'll let you all know once I find out!
Have a great day and if you're also celebrating your birthday these days, Happy Birthday!! 
xoxo
Carmen

Ps great song to dance to below!

                                 











H&M Skirt
Orsay Blouse
Oasap Boots, Necklace
Random belt and bag
Pierre Lannier Watch

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)