Thursday, February 14, 2013

Grammy 2013


Hi,
So as I mentioned yesterday see below my favorite and my least favorite Grammy looks.
Which one was your favorite? 
Also what did you think of the dress code? From what I could see these singers did not have in mind the dress code when choosing their outfits..see least favorite outfits below.

Starting with my favorites though, the stunning Rihanna, who wore a beautiful Azzedine Alaia dress. I was quite surprised of Rihanna as she usually does not pick the elegant gown, even if this one is a little sheer, she looked amazing!






Kathy in Oscar de la Renta, such a beautiful dress!!




I actually don't know who this woman is, but she's wearing a gorgeous MLH gown!



Taylor Swift looking like a Greek Goddess in her J. Mendel gown

Solange Knowles in Ralph & Russo, beautiful color on her!


Some of my least favorites, which need no comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)