Thursday, February 7, 2013

Girl on fire

Hello lovelies!

Another week is coming to an end, and as time passes we're all getting wiser and wiser, I'll get  more wiser on Sunday, on my Birthday! :))) I'm on fire! 

by the way I just love this song!
                                   

I'm turning 27! I'm not really the type to get hung up on age or be freaked out of getting older, it's just life :) I'm happy with my life, have the best boyfriend ever!! Love you!
I may reminisce over my life more in this period, people just get more aware of Time around their birthdays that's all. 

Okay enough about that :)
 I wore my new Oasap boots today, they're amazing! And actually quite comfortable! Paired the boots with my H&M jeans and Zara shirt. I wore one of my favorite rings today, received it in Paris last fall from my boyfriend. 
What do you think of my outfit?

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Night and happy Friday(will be shortly now)!

xoxox
Carmen

                                                     














Asos Coat
Meli Melo Hat
H&M Jeans
Oasap Boots and Necklace
Zara shirt

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)