Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Golden Globes 2013


My favorite looks:

Jessica Alba, I love her, she looked gorgeous in her Oscar de la Renta gown.

Jessica Alba - Oscar de la Renta

Kate Hudson - Alexander McQueen
Heidi Klum - Alexandre Vauthier
Megan Fox - Dolce&Gabbana

Hayden Penettiere - Roberto Cavalli
Helen Mirren - Badgley Mischka
Jennifer Lawrence - Dior
Naomi Watts was so elegant in her perfectly fitted Zac Posen gown
Naomi Watts - Zac Posen

Great color choice for Julie Bowen, she looks great!

Julie Bowen - Halston

My least favorite looks:


Sienna was heartbroken leaving her daughter at home to attend the golden globes, I was shocked to see her in this unflattering floral gown.

She made a statement that she
 "really wanted to wear someone British", this is no excuse as Erdem has some really exquisite dresses, as the ones below.


Sienna Miller - Erdem
Erdem
Erdem
for the Erdem collection visit the following link


Rachel Weisz - Louis Vuitton
Lucy Liu - Carolina Herrera
Halle Berry - Versace

For more pictures check out following links:
Huffingtonpost.co.uk
Redcarpet-fashionawards.com
People.com
Which one did you like the best or the least?

Night!

2 comments:

  1. What was Lucy Liu thinking?? I really like Julie Bowen's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)) right? I really liked the white Versace gown she wore to the HBO Annual Emmy Awards Post Awards Reception but this floral cinderella gown is just too much. Julie looked fantastic in her turquoise gown, I think that color was just divine on her and I loved her Bavna statement earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)