Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1 more month to go


Hello,
Cold weather in the city, snowy, icy and windy!! Darr
1 more month to go till spring!!

Below you have the outfit I wish I could have worn today, because I actually wore jeans and comfy shoes as I’m not risking high heels in this weather, I learned my lesson a few years ago, when I was running after the bus in high heels and twisted my ankle.
My feet were banned from wearing heels for more than six months. It was a terrible couple of months, never mind the pain and the frequent visits to the doctor’s office for therapy, the time and the money spent...I really missed my heels!

Below you have my gorgeous high heel boots! I love the dark cinnamon brown color they have, but having a 11 cm heels they are not the most comfortable for a 10 hour work day, but who says fashion must be comfortable :)

Channeling the 70’s with my orange skirt.
What do you think of my outfit? 

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Night!
Xoxo


Carmen








Boots - Asos
Skirt - H&M
Blouse - Mango
Bag - Rossini

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)